5 Players Who Spent Their Entire Career With The Ravens
4. Ray Rice
I think it is safe to say that Ray Rice has seen his career end. Knowing that there is almost zero chance that he plays for another team, Rice qualifies for this discussion. Before the tumultuous end of his Ravens journey, he was a key player for the team. He did so much for the Ravens offense. It is very arguable that Rice was one of the top 10 players in the franchises history.
More from Ravens News
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
- NFL Draft Profile: Anthony Richardson is the perfect pivot for Baltimore Ravens
- New Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code for Ravens Fans
Rice played for the Ravens from 2008-2013. In that time he was one of the best play-makers in the NFL. He had 6,180 rushing yards and 37 touchdowns. He had 359 receptions for 3,034 yards and six touchdowns. He went to the Pro Bowl three times. It is safe to say that he was a great player. He may only be remembered by his domestic violence offense, but before that he was a beloved Raven.
The Ravens made the playoffs in five of Rice’s six seasons. Rice played a huge part in that success. He had one of the greatest plays of all time in the Ravens Super Bowl season of 2012. Against the San Diego Chargers, on a 4th & 29 Rice caught a check down pass and weaved his way for the first down.
Next: 3. Peter Boulware